The VD life

The life story by a man they call VD.

Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Rolling through life...

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Relaxing Weekend

My Wife wasn't feeling very well on Friday night. In fact, up all night vomitting, and slept on the bathroom floor. It's got to be hard being pregnant. I'm just glad the males don't have to go through that first hand. One dodged bullet for those with external sex organs!

Aside from that, it was a relaxing weekend. Spent all day Saturday in the house taking care of my wife and planning our landscaping. I think this should be done before we go to Hawaii. That way I won't have to worry about it when I get back. I may recruit some friends in the next weeks to help out with this.

On the job front, something may be in the works...we shall see. More to come this time next week.

Speaking of next weekend, my wife and I are planning on making a trip up to see our friends up north and to see our niece compete at ND. Should be a good time for all! I may even get to see my friends latest family addition...Tristan.

I hope any and all who read this the best week!

VD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home